The Provider Enrollment Unit is responsible for enrolling new providers, maintaining provider enrollment records, and answering provider inquiries regarding enrollment for all MO HealthNet Provider types. The Provider Enrollment staff determines when new provider numbers are issued or when a current provider number will be updated.
After a MO HealthNet provider number has been issued it must be used with all transactions pertaining to MO HealthNet. If a separate provider number has been issued for different location/practices, the provider is responsible to ensure the appropriate provider number is used when billing.
Each provider application is reviewed and must go through the same audit process even though a provider may have an existing provider number at another practice location.
Applications are processed in date order as received by the Provider Enrollment Unit. Applications that have been returned to the provider for additional information are not processed with priority. Internet applications that have been denied due to improper submission or additional information not furnished must be resubmitted and are not processed with priority.
- Apply to be a Missouri Medicaid Provider
- Provider Enrollment Guide (Information and Requirements)
- MMAC Forms such as Civil rights compliance information, Self-Assessment forms etc… (Compliance Information)
- Home and Community Based Services (Forms and Applications)
- Provider Enrollment Applications and Forms