Missouri Medicaid Audit & Compliance
From the Director: Provider Information and Tips
May 12th, 2021
Many of MMAC’s Provider Enrollment forms are now available through DocuSign, including the Provider Update Request form, EFT Change form, and others. This DocuSign process allows for authenticated signatures without the need to print and fax/scan documents. To receive … Continued
April 27th, 2021
MO HealthNet (MHD) and Missouri Medicaid Audit and Compliance (MMAC) are contracted with Health Management Systems (HMS) to conduct post payment reviews of claims for Hospital and Long Term Care facility Credit Balance Audits and the Commercial Insurance Disallowance Audit … Continued
References to the Department of Social Services, Missouri Medicaid Audit and Compliance Unit (MMAC) by specific commercial products or services do not constitute or imply an endorsement or recommendation on behalf of MMAC for the products or services they offer.
From the Director
- DOCUSIGN NOW AVAILABLE!
- HMS HOSPITAL/LONG TERM CARE AUDITS AND COMMERCIAL INSURANCE DISALLOWANCE AUDITS
- UPDATE MEETINGS FOR HOME AND COMMUNITY BASED PROVIDERS
- PHARMACY COMMERCIAL INSURANCE DISALLOWANCE AUDITS
- Provisional Enrollment of Providers Discontinued May 15, 2020
- CDS VENDORS REQUIRED TO UPLOAD TAX INFORMATION TO HCBS WEB TOOL
- IMPORTANT REMINDER – EVV ATTESTATION FORMS DUE FROM ALL PERSONAL CARE SERVICES (PCS) PROVIDERS BY JANUARY 1, 2021
- IMPORTANT – ALL PERSONAL CARE SERVICES (PCS) PROVIDERS – ACTION REQUIRED