Missouri Medicaid Audit & Compliance
From the Director: Provider Information and Tips
July 30th, 2021
In order to allow additional Personal Care Service providers to participate in a virtual stakeholder meeting introducing Sandata Technologies as Missouri’s EVV Aggregator Solution (EAS) vendor, a second meeting has been scheduled. August 2, 2021 2:00 – 3:00 Registration … Continued
July 19th, 2021
To comply with Missouri state regulation and the 21st Century Cures Act, all Personal Care Service (PCS) providers are required to have fully implemented Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) systems as of January 1, 2021. All PCS providers should now be … Continued
References to the Department of Social Services, Missouri Medicaid Audit and Compliance Unit (MMAC) by specific commercial products or services do not constitute or imply an endorsement or recommendation on behalf of MMAC for the products or services they offer.
From the Director
- ELECTRONIC VISIT VERIFICATION VENDOR REGISTRATION
- ELECTRONIC VISIT VERIFICATION AGGREGATOR SOLUTION CONTRACT AWARDED
- EXTENSION OF SUBMISSION DEADLINE FOR CDS ANNUAL AUDITS/REVIEWS
- DOCUSIGN NOW AVAILABLE!
- HMS HOSPITAL/LONG TERM CARE AUDITS AND COMMERCIAL INSURANCE DISALLOWANCE AUDITS
- UPDATE MEETINGS FOR HOME AND COMMUNITY BASED PROVIDERS
- PHARMACY COMMERCIAL INSURANCE DISALLOWANCE AUDITS
- Provisional Enrollment of Providers Discontinued May 15, 2020