Missouri Medicaid Audit & Compliance
From the Director: Provider Information and Tips
February 6th, 2018
The Missouri Department of Social Services (DSS) is developing and prioritizing many new initiatives to increase the efficiency of our programs and move resources to the areas where they are needed the most. To that end, DSS would like to … Continued
February 2nd, 2018
A Provider Bulletin on “Telehealth” is now available online at: https://dss.mo.gov/mhd/providers/pages/bulletins.htm For provider and policy issues regarding MHD Clinical Services Programs, including Pharmacy, The Missouri Rx Plan (MORx), Psychology, Exceptions, and Medical Precertifications, email MHD at: email@example.com.
References to the Department of Social Services, Missouri Medicaid Audit and Compliance Unit (MMAC) by specific commercial products or services do not constitute or imply an endorsement or recommendation on behalf of MMAC for the products or services they offer.
From the Director
- TELEHEALTH PROVIDER BULLETIN
- PROVIDER APPLICATION FEE UPDATE
- MO HEALTHNET ENROLLMENT OF FEDERALLY QUALIFIED HEALTH CENTERS
- NEW STATE REGULATION REGARDING ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES FOR THE MO HEALTHNET PROGRAM
- NOTICE: ORDERING, PRESCRIBING OR REFERRING PROVIDERS
- ENROLLMENT OF MANAGED CARE NETWORK PROVIDERS
- MEDICAID PROVIDER EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS
- ORDERING, PRESCRIBING, AND REFERRING (OPR) PROVIDER UPDATE