State and federal regulations require all currently enrolled Medicaid providers to revalidate their enrollment at least every five (5) years. MMAC will contact currently enrolled providers by email approximately 90 days prior to their scheduled revalidation due date. The completed revalidation forms, and any requested documentation, should be returned to MMAC prior to the established due date using one of the following methods:
- Fax to MMAC Revalidation at (573) 634-3105
- Scan and e-mail to Revalidation@dss.mo.gov
- Mail to MMAC Revalidation, Missouri Medicaid Audit & Compliance, P.O. Box 6500, Jefferson City, MO 65102 or the physical address is 205 Jefferson Street, 2nd Floor, Jefferson City, MO 65102.
** MMAC anticipates having an electronic portal for revalidations available in late 2018 or early 2019.
- Individual application (individual providers only) Revalidation App – fillable form
- Facilities and other organizations contact Revalidation@dss.mo.gov
Home and Community Based Providers Only
- HCBS providers will be renewing contracts and revalidating at the same time.
- A site visit will be required in most cases.
- View list of HCBS providers and their revalidation due dates.
- HCBS Provider Revalidation Applications (5 electronic versions)