Home and Community Based Services
MMAC’s enrollment of home and community based care providers plays an integral role in allowing the Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS) to provide home-based services to eligible individuals who wish to remain in a community setting.
All potential contractors must submit a proposal outlining their business practices and demonstrating an ability to serve the needs of the populations served by DHSS. Home and community based care providers must also make assurances regarding compliance with applicable federal and state laws, regulations, and orders relative to the provision of services.
The information provided on this site is intended as a resource for current home and community based care providers and potential contractors. You may click on any of the links listed to obtain additional information.
- In-Home Services & Consumer Directed Services Proposal Information
- Provider Certification Training & Annual Provider Update Meeting
- Provider Contracts Forms
- Reassessment Packet
- Adult Day Care Enrollment Packet
- Telephone Tracking System (“Telephony”) Vendor List
- Home and Community Based Services FAQs